2020 Registration & Schedule
Registration will be made available 1 week prior to the start date of the module. Registration is limited. An invitation will be sent out on the first day of the module.
Modules are interactive online classes. Each module is five weeks long.
Module activities include:
- Studying content in ASL and written English
- Responding to topics in ASL and/or written English
- Analysis of ASL translation work
- Flash card practice
Mini-lectures throughout the modules are presented in ASL.
Participants are expected to invest about 20 hours of work over five weeks for each module. There are no required meeting times, but we’ve designed the content for weekly work. All work must be completed by the ending date of the module.
Modules are offered through Canvas online learning management system.
- You must have high-speed internet access and a tablet or computer that supports:
- Ability to work online and type or video record discussion posts.
- Ability to record videos.
- Ability to upload videos to YouTube for sharing with others in Canvas.
- Ability to access streamed video content.
Registration fee: $40
To register, participants must:
- Work in the United States or U.S. territories
- Hold RID, NAD, or BEI certification
- Have a minimum of 3 years interpreting experience
Subscribe to stay up-to-date!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest announcements and updates.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
St. Catherine University is a RID-approved CMP sponsor. These interactive modules are worth 2.0 professional studies CEUs.
Looking for more online programs? Check out our webshops!