These interactive modules are online classes, each five weeks long. Participants are expected to invest 20 hours of work over five weeks for each module.
Module activities include:
- Studying content in ASL and written English
- Responding to topics in ASL and/or written English
- Analysis of ASL translation work
- Flash card practice
Mini-lectures throughout the modules are presented in ASL only.
These modules will be offered through Canvas online learning management system.
- You must have high-speed internet access and a tablet or computer that supports:
- Ability to work online and type or video record discussion posts.
- Ability to record videos.
- Ability to upload videos to YouTube for sharing with others in Canvas.
- Ability to access streamed video content.
To register, participants must:
- Work in the United States or U.S. territories
- Hold RID, NAD, or BEI certification
- Have a minimum of 3 years interpreting experience
Contact us before registering if you do not meet all of these requirements. Registration link will be posted under the course title when registration is available.
St. Catherine University is an RID-approved CMP sponsor. These interactive modules are worth 2.0 professional studies CEUs.